400-meter run: 58.64
High Jump: 1.43 meters
Long Jump: 4.88 meters
- Placed third in the 100m hurdles with a time of 14.44 in the preliminary round of the A-10 Outdoor Championship
- Finished first in the pole vaule at the VCU Ram Invite posting a mark of 2.55m
- Earned a fourth place finish in the 4x200m at the Coastal Carolina Invitational recording a time of 1:43.20
- Earned a first place finish at the Widener Multi and Weight with a Pent mark of 2894
- Finished sixth in the high jump at the Father Diamond Invitational with a mark of 1.45m
- Set a new personal record in the heptathlon at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a score of 4074.
- Placed first in the 200-meter dash as part of the heptathlon events at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Set a personal record in the high jump at the Atlantic 10 Championship, leaping to a mark of 1.43 meters.
- Placed fifth in the 200-meter dash at the CNU Holiday Open.
- Won the 200-meter run at the Atlantic 10 Championships with a time of 25.26.
- Set a personal record in the long jump with a score of 4.88 meters at the New Captain’s Classic.
- Broke previous record in the high jump with a leap of 1.41 meters at the New Captain’s Classic.
- Placed first in the 200-meter run with a time of 25.61 seconds at the New Captain’s Classic.
- Placed second in the 800-meter run at the JDL Combined Events with a time of 2:31.32.
- Achieved a third-place finish in 60-meter hurdles at the JDL Combined Events.
- Placed fifth in the 400-meter run at the Patriot Games.
- Her team placed fourth in the distance medley relay at the Atlantic 10 Championships.
PRIOR TO VCU
- Virginia Group 6A All-State honors in the women’s pole vault for the 2014 indoor season and 2015 outdoor season.
- MVP of Herndon High School track team her junior and senior year.
- Herndon High School record holder as part of the sprint medley relay team.
- Captain of the track team her senior year.
- Daughter Thomas and Cynthia Beres
- Born on Feb. 12, 1996.
- Major: Environmental Studies
- Volunteered for Youth in Motion and Art Space, and at Maymont.
- Had are pieces accepted and shown at Art Space in Herndon in 2015 and at Greater Reston Arts Center in 2013, 2014, and 2015.