- Placed second in the 1500m at the VCU Ram Invite, posting a time of 4:02.85.
- Earned a fourth place finish at the USF Bulls Invitational recording a time of 15:30.02 in the 5000m.
- Finished first in the 3000m and second in the mile at the Father Diamond Invitational.
- Placed second at the Towson Tiger Invitational posting a time of 4:23.54 in the mile.
- Earned a top-10 finish at the A-10 Indoor Championship, recording a time of 8:36.40 in the 3000m.
- Set a personal record in the 5,000-meter run at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 14:56.08.
- Placed 13th in the 5,000-meter run at the George Mason Invitational with a time 15:06.30.
- Placed first at the VCU Rams Invitational in the 3,000-meter run with a time of 9:02.77.
Placed 14th in the 5,000-meter run at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 15:29.72.
Set a personal record in the 3,000-meter run with a time of 9:01.29 at the Villanova Invitational.
Placed sixth in the 5,000-meter run at the Hokie Invitational with a time of 15:50.85.
PRIOR TO VCU
- Four-year member of the cross country and track teams at Osbourn Park High School while also playing baseball his freshman and sophomore years.
- Received All-State honors in cross country, outdoor track, and indoor track his senior year.
- Finished his high school career with seven individual conference titles.
- Son of John and Theresa Catlett
- Born on July 3, 1998
- Majoring in Business Management