|High School:||Schickhardt Gymnasium Stuttgart|
Just the facts
Full name: Steffen Harm
Born: Nov. 7, 1993
Birthplace: Stuttgart, Germany
Parents: Desiree and Hans-Dieter
VCU major: mechanical engineering
Honors and Awards
- 2013 All-Atlantic 10 Team
- Started all 11 tournaments and ranked second on the team in scoring average (74.06).
- Carded 11 rounds of par or better on the season.
- Recorded the second-lowest round by a VCU player in 2012-13 with a first-round 68 at the A-10 Championships.
- Led the Rams in scoring four times, including a third-place finish (68-70-73=211) at the A-10 Championships at Heron Bay Golf Club.
Prior to VCU
- Reached the quarterfinal round of the German Boys Amateur Championship as a high school senior.
- In 2011, he placed third at the German Junior Championships.
- Placed fifth at the German Boys Open as a sophomore.
|STEFFEN HARM - CAREER STATISTICS|
|Year|| Starts|| Rounds|| Strokes|| Average|| Low Rd.|| Wins|| Top 5 ||Top 15|