Men's Basketball Season Parking Pass
New for the 2014-15 season, all season ticket holders who wish to receive a season long parking pass must purchase a pass. Parking for the 2014-15 season is $110. Based on the number of parking spaces provided by the university, it is estimated that the following donor levels will be assigned a pass in the locations below:
- Scholarship Society - UU Parking Lot
- Platinum Society - Bowe Street Parking Deck Level 1
- Battering Ram - Bowe Street Parking Deck Level 1 and 2
- Champions Society - Bowe Street Parking Deck Level 2
- Super Rams - Bowe Street Parking Deck Level 2
- Director's Society - Bowe Street Parking Deck Level 2/West Broad Parking Deck
- Black & Gold Society - West Broad Parking Deck/Laurel Street Parking Deck
- Captains Society - Laurel Street Parking Deck
- Rams Society and General Public - Laurel Street Parking Deck
In addition, RAF members at the Director's Society have the opportunity to purchase one (1) additional parking pass for $110. The additional parking pass will be located in the Laurel Street parking deck, located at the intersection of Laurel and Grace.
Please note, the parking pass is subject to availability in the Broad and Laurel Street Parking Deck and VCU Athletics cannot guarantee all customers who request parking will receive a pass. Parking will be allocated based on current membership level and then your Ram Ranking. You will receive confirmation email the week October 1 to confirm a season parking pass has been assigned to your account. Your account will be refunded if you do not receive a parking pass.
If you have any questions regarding parking, please contact the Ram Athletic Fund at (804) 828-FUND or to make payment on a parking, please contact the VCU Ticket Office at (804) 828-7267.