|High School:||John Handley|
- Set a personal record with a time of 12.30 seconds in the 100-meter dash at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Broke her personal record for the second week in a row with a time of 26.67 seconds at Vanderbilt, placing 10th.
- Named Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week for the week of April 15 after her PR at the Mason Invitational
- Posted a personal record in the 200-meter with a time of 24.76 seconds, placing seventh in the Mason Invitational.
- Ran the first-leg of the 1600-meter sprint melody at the Florida Relays. The team ran a 4:04.29, placing ninth.
- Set a personal record with time of 58.13 seconds in the 400-meter in the Fred Hardy Invitational. She finished in 15th place.
- Placed fifth in the 100-meters at the Virginia with a time of 12.44 seconds.
- Set a personal record with a time of 25.15 in the 200-meter, and placed fifth at the Virginia Cup
- Was the second-leg of the 4x100-meter relay that placed first at the Virginia Cup. The total team team 47.62 seconds.
- Ran the third-leg of the second place 4x400-meter relay team at the Virginia Cup. The team ran a 3:58.67
- Finished seventh in her outdoor debut in the 200-meter at the Ram Invite with a time of 25.87 seconds
- Placed fifth in the 60-meter hurdles at the A-10 Indoor Championships with a time of 7.74.
- Finished ninth in the 200m and set a new personal record with a time of 25.04 at the Penn State National Invitational
- Set a new personal record of 7.79 in the 60m dash at the Penn State National Invitational
PRIOR TO VCU
- Ran track and field, played basketball and was a cheerleader at John Handley High School in Winchester
- Helped lead the Judges to the Girls State Championship as a senior
- Had a very successful track career, including winning the 100 and 200 m District Championship all four years
- Won the 200m state race as a senior
- Holds state records in the 100, 200, and 4x100
- Was an All-State runner in at-least one event all for seasons
- Daughter of Felicia Lee
- Born on March 31, 1994
- Majoring in Biology/Pre-Med at VCU