|High School:||Tennessee High School|
- As a senior, averaged 17.6 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, and 4.5 steals per game while shooting 31% from the 3 point line.
- Named Big Eight Conference Player of the Year as a junior and senior
- As a junior, averaged 17.8 points, 7.0 rebounds, 5.0 steals and 3.0 assists per game en route to All-State and All-Region Honors
- Named to Tipoff Magazine's Top 25 Players in Tennessee
- As a junior, had a career-high 34 points and 24 rebounds (school record) in a single game
- Named Johnson City Press Defensive Player of the Year as a freshman and sophomore
- Three-time District One All-Tournament team selection
- Became Tennessee High School's career leader in steals and assists as a sophomore
- Already has more than 1,000 career points
- TSSAA shot put state champion.
- National Honor Society member
COACH STOLLINGS ON MITCHELL:
"Ashlee is a highly talented point guard. She is tough, gritty, extremely competitive and a proven winner. Ashlee's basketball IQ far exceeds her age. Her physical strength and attack mentality will be major assets. Ashlee has a blue-collar mentality on the court and the determination it takes to lead a team. She played club basketball for the Knoxville Panthers coached by Don Brown. We expect her to have an immediate impact on our program."