Hometown: Chattanooga, Tenn.
Previous School: Girls Preparatory School (Auburn)
2012-13 FRESHMAN SEASON (AUBURN):
- Due to NCAA transfer rules, Clay must sit out 2013-14 season but will have three years of eligibility beginning in 2014-15
- As a freshman at Auburn, averaged 3.7 points, 1.4 rebounds, and 1.6 assists in 12.3 minutes per game
- Scored in double digits five times, highlighted by a career-high 15 points against Alabama State, and three double-digit scoring outings against SEC opponents
- Was a steady force off the bench for Auburn, particularly against SEC foes, where she contributed 6.1 points and 2.2 assists during her final nine conference games, including a 14-point effort against LSU in the SEC Tournament
- Not only did Clay make an impact on the court during her rookie season, but she also excelled in the classroom, earning Auburn's scholar athlete award after sporting a team-best 3.7 GPA as a pre-pharmacy major
- ESPN Top 100 recruit, rated #77 overall
- A four-star recruit out of high school, was two-time “Miss Basketball” in Tennessee Division II-AA, scoring 1,779 career points and winning two state championships
- Averaged 17.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 4.6 assists as a senior
- No. 5 jersey was retired by her high school
- Member of the National Honor Society
COACH STOLLINGS ON CLAY:
"Chadarryl is the epitome of a student-athlete. She brings an outstanding academic background to our program and plans to enter the prestigious school of pharmacy. In addition, Chadarryl will bring strong on-court experience from her time in the highly regarded SEC. Her basketball IQ, ability to score in transition, read the floor and defend step for step will be invaluable in helping us reach our goals. We are thrilled to add Chadarryl to our Ram family."