3 Carleeda Green
|AROUND THE HORNS:|
2010-11 SEASON (SOPHOMORE)
- Finished her sophomore season at Chipola College ranked as the 14th-best Junior College guard in the country (65th-best overall JUCO player), according to Dan Olsen Collegiate Scouting Service
- Helped Chipola to a 19-11 record and third-place Panhandle Conference finish
- Garnered second team all-conference honors
- Averaged 11.3 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game
- Shot 35-percent from 3-point range (48-of-136) and converted 71-percent (50-of-70) of her free throw attempts, which ranked as the second-best marks on the team and among the top-10 regionally
- Dished out 34 assists and collected 18 steals
- Played for four-time conference Coach of the Year David Lane at Chipola, who has had several players receive Division I scholarships during his tenure
2009-10 SEASON (FRESHMAN)
- Played her rookie season at Trinity Valley Community College
- Saw action in 29 contests, averaging 3.6 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game
- Shot 47-percent (35-for-74) from the field and 36-percent (16-for-44) from behind the 3-point line
- Tallied 38 assists and 15 steals
- Enjoyed a standout high school career at Howard D. Woodson under the guidance of head coach Frank Oliver, Jr.
- Consistently led the league in assists, 3-point field goal percentage and free throws during her tenure
- Received all-league honors during her junior and senior seasons
- Daughter of Catreeda Lloyd
- Born April 18, 1991 in Washington, D.C.
- Majoring in Psychology
- Her brother Brian Chase was a four-year starter at Virginia Tech, averaging 10.9 ppg, 2.8 apg and 1.9 spg for the Hokies from 1999-2003. Chase has since enjoyed a nine-year professional career, including stints with the Utah Jazz and Miami Heat, and is currently playing for Serbian club KK Igokea.