60m Hurdles 8.52
110 Hurdles 15.36
Long Jump 20-7
Triple Jump 44-0.25
- Was the seventh place finisher in the 110-meter hurdles in the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 15.72 seconds.
- Placed sixth in the triple jump, scroing a 12.39-meter jump a the New Captain's Classic and Multi-Events.
- Finished fifth in the long jump with a personal record of 6.41-meters at CNU.
- Ran a personal record time of 15.66 seconds in the 110-meter hurdles, placing second a the New Captain's Classic and Multi-Events.
- Placed fifth in the triple jump with leap of 12.70-meters at the Virginia Cup
- Placed sixth with a run of 8.78 in the 60m hurdles at the George Mason Patriot Games
- Finished fourth in the 60m hurdles at the Navy quad, with a time of 8.65.
- Placed third at the Navy Quad in the triple jump. His best jump of the day was 13.15m.
- Was a four-year member of the track & field program and also played football at Clarksville High School in Clarksville, Tenn.
- Won the State Championship in the 110m hurdles
- Placed third in the Tennessee State Championship in the triple jump
- Son of Charles and Erma Smith
- Majoring in Mass Communications at VCU
- Has a brother, Charles Jr., and a sister, Jennifer