|High School:||Our Lady of Good Counsel|
- Placed fifth in the Atlantic 10 Championships in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 14.72 seconds.
- Finished third in the 110-meter hurdles with a run of 15.09 seconds at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Placed third in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 14.89 seconds at the Fred Hardy Invitational.
- Ran the third-leg of the 4x100-meter relay team that placed fourth at the Fred Hardy Invitational with a time of 42.30 seconds.
- Finished third in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 15.45 seconds at the Virginia Cup.
- Placed third in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 14.17 seconds at the Ram Invite
- Also finished third in the 400-meter hurdles with a time of 55.33 seconds at the Ram Invite
- Placed second in the 60-meter hurdles at the New Balance Invitational, with a career-best 8.19 seconds.
- Placed second in the 60m hurdles at the Navy Quad running a 8.34.
- Was named Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week for the week of Jan. 7.
- Finished second in the 60m hurdles at the Father Diamond Invitational with a time of 8.33.
PRIOR TO VCU
- Ran track and field for four years at Our Lady of Good Counsel High School in Bowie, Md.
- Received All-County recognition as a junior and senior in the 55m hurdles and the 110 m hurdles
- Garnered All-Conference honors in the 110 m hurdles as a senior
- Set the school record in the 110 m as a senior
- Ran for the Track Express Club (AAU)
- Son of Sheila Gaskins
- Born on Sep. 4, 1994
- Majoring in Chemistry at VCU
- Has one brother, Terrance Martin, Jr. (21)