400m Outdoor: 51.45
800m Outdoor: 1:52.25
1500m Outdoor: 3:57.00
400m Indoor: 52.47
500m Indoor: 67.32
600m Indoor: 1:22.82
800m Indoor: 1:54.13
1000m Indoor: 2:28.78
- Recorded a career-best time of 1:54.13 in the 800-meters at the New Balance Invitational, good enough for an eighth place finish.
- Placed seventh at the A-10 championships in the 800-meters with a time of 1:57.19.
- A member of the 4x800 relay team that placed eighth at the A-10 championships with a time of 7:51.16.
- Had the ninth best time at the Penn State National Invitational in the 800m, running a 1:54.91. The time was a new personal record
- Placed second at the Navy Quad in the 800m, running a 1:55.59.
- Finished second in the 600m with a time of 1:22.82 (personal record) at the CNU Holiday Open.
IC4A Championship Qualifications:
2011 Indoors-1,000 meters
- Finished second in the 800 m race in the Outdoor CAA Championship
PRIOR TO VCU
- Ran three years of cross country and four years of track at Chancellor High School in Fredericksburg
- Son of William Hinton
- Born on Aug. 6, 1991
- Studying Electrical Engineering at VCU