|High School:||Indian River High School|
|DEVON FISHER - CAREER STATISTICS|
|Year||GP-GS||Goals ||Assists ||Points ||Shots ||Shots % ||SOG ||SOG % ||GW ||PK-Att.|
WHILE WITH THE RAMS
- Started in all 20 games for the Rams.
- Earned Atlantic 10 Player of the Week honors after his performance against #6 Georgetown (9/11), when he had the game-tying goal and assisted on the gamae-winner.
- In total, Fisher scored three goals and accounted for three assists during his junior season.
- Played in all of VCU's 21 games, getting the start in 19 of those contests
- Atlantic 10 Second Team
- NSCAA Mid-Atlantic Region Third Team
- Ranked third on the team with four goals
- Scored only goal in VCU's 1-1 tie with NCAA College Cup participant New Mexico
- Scored game-winning goal in VCU's 3-2 road win over national runner-up Maryland
- Started all 21 matches for the Rams as a redshirt freshman
- Named to the Atlantic 10’s All-Rookie squad
- Finished tied for second on the team in goals (6)
- Scored his first career goal against William & Mary (8/26)
- Tallied three game-winning goals on the season
- Redshirted the 2011 season
PRIOR TO VCU
- Co-captain at Indian River High School
- Current member of Beach FC
- Played for former VCU standout Leroy Wilson (’94) with Chesapeake United Soccer Club Arsenal.
- Named to the Atlantic Soccer League All-Event team at both the Jefferson Cup as well as the Triangle Friendlies.
- 2008 Virginia State ODP selection
- First team All-District as a junior at Indian River
- 2011 AAA Virginia All-State candidate
- Best Team Player, Indian River High School, 2010
- Ranked #7, State of Virginia, U-17, 2009 by NationalSoccerRankings.com
- 2011 ESPN RISE Boy's Soccer All-Star
- All-Virginia Southeastern District Player of the Year
- Named to 2011 Virginia all-state first team first team
Getting To Know Devon:
- Spent time volunteering with many organizations including, The Virginia Food Bank, Organizing for America, and local homeless shelters
Coach Giffard on Fisher: “Over the last few years, Devon has developed into one of the brightest up and coming players in college soccer. He has played as a forward, and attacking midfielder and spent the spring playing as a defensive midfielder. He adds a great deal of energy to our team when he is at his best and I would expect a strong season from Devon this fall.”