REGISTRATION FORM (pdf)
RICHMOND, Va. – The VCU Golf team is excited to announce the 7th Annual Janney VCU Golf College-Am, which will take place at the beautiful Brickshire Golf Club on Saturday, April 13 beginning at 9 a.m. Registration for the event is still open.
The outing will consist of foursomes or threesomes paired with a VCU Golf team member, Athletics administrators, or area club pros with all proceeds to benefit the VCU Golf program. The "shamble" format will award prizes for first and second place teams, along with longest drive and closest to the pin competitions.
Once again this year, VCU is proud to announce that Janney Montgomery Scott and Allan Strange will be the title sponsor, along with host Dr. Jim Neifeld.
Individual pricing begins at $200 per player, which includes green fees, range balls, tee gifts and lunch after the round. Team entries and hole sponsorships are also available.
Please join us for this great event and support VCU Golf. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Andrew Hartley at 804-828-1726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Tournament Information
- What: 18-hole golf tournament (SHAMBLE) with lunch and reception afterwards
- When: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 9 a.m. Shotgun start
- Where: Brickshire Golf Club // 5520 Virginia Park Drive // Providence Forge, Va. 23140 // 804-966-7888
- How: Contact Andrew Hartley at email@example.com or fax your entry to 804-828-7526
- 8-9 a.m. – Breakfast served, Registration & Driving Range
- 9 a.m. – Tee-Off
- 1 p.m. – Lunch and Awards Ceremony
Tournament Entry Information
- Team & Hole Sponsorship: $800 Foursome (price includes green fees, cart, range balls, lunch and reception)
- Team Entry: $600 Threesome with a VCU golfer or Club Pro
- Individual Entry: $200
- Hole Sponsorship: $150